Welcome to Mimi Web Trends!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mimi Web Trends’s Website.
Mimi Web Trends is located at:
Apache Junction, Arizona 85120
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mimi Web Trends’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mimi Web Trends and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mimi Web Trends. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.mimiwebtrends.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.mimiwebtrends.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.mimiwebtrends.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.mimiwebtrends.com/
Redistribute content from Mimi Web Trends (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Mimi Web Trends does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Mimi Web Trends, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Mimi Web Trends shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Mimi Web Trends reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Mimi Web Trends a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Mimi Web Trends; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Mimi Web Trends’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Return & Compensation Policy
Mimi Web Trends chooses products to sell based on their excellent designs and good quality . We check all of your orders during the packing stage to make sure that accessories are included and all products are in good condition!.
If you receive damaged items/product (wear and tear caused due to shipping and handling) then you can inform us within 7 days of delivery and we will replace the item (if returned) or refund you the money (if you wish to keep item).
Please read the following after-sales terms first so as to better under understand Mimi Web Trends warranty:
1. Missing Item
Items missed completely or partially from an order
Physical damage on products’ surface .
3. Wrong Product Received
Product that is shipped is completely different from Mimi Web Trends web description
- For “missing” products please weigh the package when you receive it and reported the weight to email@example.com within 7 days of the product been delivered.
2. For “damage” and “wrong” product received it should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos within 7 days of the product been delivered.
3. Please check the products carefully when you receive the parcel. Please inform us immediately when you find something is abnormal.
4.Please keep in touch with us before and after the sale request is resolved. Once the application has not been updated more than 7 days, we will regard it as being given up on customers own initiative and the case will be closed automatically.
The information collected maybe:
All information entered by you on our website and mobile applications including but not limited to: your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, feedback, and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive. Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website and native mobile applications, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website or native mobile applications, date, time and place of accessing of our website and native mobile applications etc.,
All financial information entered by the customer while making online payments is not received on our server but is directly updated on the respective bank’s server via the payment gateway. This is done using the standard encryption protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
2175 W Southern Ave ,
Apache Junction, Arizona 85120
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you(it may vary).If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The delivery and shipping policy regarding the product are as follows :
1. Product will be delivered after buying any item .
2. Product will be shipped within 5 – 7 business days from receiving payment on the purchase.
3. Delivery of the product might take 7-10 business days from the date of shipping.
4. Product will be shipped via USPS standard delivery Services:
The delivery policy regarding our product is as follows :
1. On deciding the product which ever you want to buy, first you will be required to make the full payment before you receive the particular product from us.
2. Once we receive the payment our team will provide you the payment receipt and the invoices regarding the product and initiate the shipping process.